In-person security training is conducted by Cigital experts for every role and across all stages of the software development lifecycle. Our trainers are professional developers with real-world experience, which means they have the depth and breadth of knowledge to provide an exceptional value for your training budget.
Cigital security training courses include topics such as software security fundamentals, security requirements, architectural risk analysis, defensive programming, secure code review, static analysis tools, risk-based testing strategy, and SOA, Web Services, and XML security.
Foundations of Software Security
Provides the varying depths of security knowledge necessary to improve your software development processes.
- Software Security for Executives
- Foundations of Software Security
- SOA, Web Services, and XML Security
- Foundations of Java Platform Security
Mobile Applications and Platforms Security
Provides in depth of security knowledge necessary to ensure the development of secure, reliable mobile applications.
- Defensive Programming for iOS
- Android Penetrating Testing
- iOS Penetration Testing
- Defensive Programming for Android
Requirements, Threats, and Architecture
How to develop requirements to define the security of software, define a threat model, and then use that knowledge to review new or existing architectures for security flaws.
Coding Errors and Defensive Programming
Presented in context of specific languages and development platforms, this series includes advice on defensive programming to prevent errors from occurring.
- Attack and Defense
- OWASP Top 10 Plus 2
- Defensive Programming for JavaEE Web Applications
- Defensive Programming for Java Standard Edition Applications
- Defensive Programming for EJB-based Applications
- Defensive Programming for C# (Web)
- Defensive Programming for PHP
- Defensive Programming for COBOL
How to “think like a bad guy” and add security testing into existing test strategies.
Request More Info
Interested in providing your team with access to a full library of computer-based training courses? Click here to learn more about our BuildSecure eLibrary training offerings.