Show 074 – An Interview with Bruce Schneier
On the 74th episode of The Silver Bullet Security Podcast, Gary talks for a second time with Bruce Schneier. They revisit Bruce’s prediction in episode 9 that insight into economics and security would help vendors sell their products more efficiently. In addition, they discuss Bruce’s new book Liars and Outliers: Enabling the Trust that Society Needs to Thrive, how far behind the government is in terms of security, cloud computing, and Uncle Milton’s ant farm.
- Bruce Schneier
- Applied Cryptography
- Liars and Outliers
- Silver Bullet Security Podcast, show 009 (December 2006) – Gary’s first chat with Bruce Schneier
- US cyber czar Howard Schmidt resigns
- Workshop on Economics and Information Security
- Separating the Threat from the Hype: What Washington Needs to Know About Cyber Security in AMERICA’S CYBER FUTURE: SECURITY AND PROSPERITY IN THE INFORMATION AGE VOLUMES I AND II, Center for a New Amercian Security (June 2011).
- Prisoner’s Dilemma (Axelrod)
- Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm
- The Ugly Sweater Store
- Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails: From the Alamagoozlum to the Zombie 100 Rediscovered Recipes and the Stories Behind Them – Mixology