On the 43rd episode of The Silver Bullet Security Podcast, Gary chats with Christofer Hoff, Director of Cloud and Virtualization Solutions at Cisco. Hoff is well known for his colorful blog posts and presentations on cloud security and other complex security issues. Suffice it to say, the cloud was a big topic for this issue. And rum.
- Transcript of this episode [PDF]
- Rational Survivability
- The Frogs Who Desired a King: A Virtualization & Cloud Computing Fable
- Cloudifornication: Indiscriminate Information Intercourse Involving Internet Infrastructure
- Mount Gay Extra Old Rum (Gary’s favorite)
- Ron Zacapa Centenario Rum (Hoff’s favorite)